Qiiwi Games AB is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to become part of our Business Intelligence team and a key contributor to our Nicosia studio.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define the key events that need to be tracked in a game.
- Retrieve data using SQL queries.
- Create visualizations and reports for the Key Performance Indicators of a game.
- Design and analyze AB tests.
- Define the best target groups for a game based on User Acquisition data.
- Create predictive models.
- Identify patterns and trends in data sets.
- Communicate important information and insights to business and IT leaders
Key Requirements & Qualifications:
- A BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Economics
- Previous experience in a data analyst job.
- Strong knowledge and experience in databases (SQL etc), programming (e.g. R, python) and data visualization software (e.g. Tableau)
- Ability to analyze large datasets
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and be proficient in English.
What we offer:
- A competitive Salary.
- 25 days paid vacation per year
- Yearly bonuses.
- The opportunity to be part of a cutting edge mobile gaming team, serving players all over the world!
To apply please send us your CV to: