We are seeking a Unity3D Developer responsible for working on games based on the Unity framework.
- Analyze and improve the current game engines
- Implement game functionality as per communicated design
- Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipelines and integrate media assets
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness
Key Requirements & Qualifications:
- Expertise in C#, have an in-depth knowledge of game engine architectures
- Have an in-depth understanding of various mobile GPUs used in popular handsets and their characteristics
- Have experience with game physics.
- Have excellent knowledge of Unity
- Be experienced with mobile and console game development
- Have prior experience with a well-known mobile title.
- Be able to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies
- Have a strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Be familiar with current design and architectural patterns
- Be able to write clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Be experienced in writing code that balances performance and maintainability
What we offer:
- A competitive Salary.
- 25 days paid vacation per year
- Yearly bonuses.
- The opportunity to be part of a cutting edge mobile gaming team, serving players all over the world!
To apply please send us your CV to: