Qiiwi Games is looking for a junior Unity3D Developer to be a key contributor to our Nicosia studio.
We are seeking a junior developer responsible for supporting games for various target platforms based on the Unity3D framework.
Your primary responsibilities will be to implement game functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game.
Key Requirements & Qualifications:
- Create Prefabs for our games
- Implement game functionality as per communicated design
- Communicate with other team members to establish an effective pipeline and integrate media assets
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies
Extra Qualifications that will be considered as a plus:
- Experience on Unity3D
- Experience with mobile game development
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days paid vacation per year
- Yearly Bonuses
- The opportunity to be part of a cutting edge mobile gaming team, serving players all over the world!
To apply please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org