As a game designer, you’ll bring ideas, build prototypes, create interactive narration and develop the game’s mechanics. You’ll design systems that are easily maintainable, expandable, and comfortable to use while injecting fun into the user experience.
- Improve the player experience and optimize game based on analytics data
- Come up with new game ideas and game mechanics
- Balance games for retention and monetization
- Details out game design documents for artist and engineers; must love filling in details
- Ensure that all game concepts, design documents are well organized and easy to update/understand by the team
- A love of games – playing them, thinking about them, making them
- A growth focused mindset with the desire to learn and improve
- A positive attitude who views problems as opportunities
- An enthusiasm for collaboration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Creative thinker with fresh ideas.
- Detail oriented and results focused.
What we offer:
- A competitive Salary.
- 25 days paid vacation per year
- Yearly bonuses.
- The opportunity to be part of a cutting-edge mobile gaming team, serving players all over the world!
To apply please send us your CV to: email@example.com